What did I do? What should I do?
So, I have found myself in some particular situations recently. Why? I don't know. I have been building some relationships with friends this year, and now, I feel like I'm stuck in some sort of weird state where I can't be either an acquaintance, and I can't be just a friend. I have to decide. Bother. I'm not ready for this. Hopefully I'll be able to make a decision, and break the news to a few of my friends sincerely. I really am trying to be more humble in my approach to my friends. I am done with being conceded, I want to be confident. I need too, especially with my professional career choice (Broadcast Journalism).
In the end, I just want to be me. Stephen Tanner.
In the end, I just want to be me. Stephen Tanner.


Comments
Post a Comment