Summer Nights
Well, as another year of college comes to an end, I'm sitting in my room with the window open, a nice soft breeze and the sun slowly setting in the distance. It reminds me summer. And so, as I finish another winter, I start my blog with an ode to SUMMER.
I miss those days of going to the beach and surfing all day, playing all night with friends and family back home. Perfect weather all the time and a great time to find some relaxation.
But you don't have to find summer in California to enjoy it. Summer is where and what you make it to be. Make it a great summer everyone....
I miss those days of going to the beach and surfing all day, playing all night with friends and family back home. Perfect weather all the time and a great time to find some relaxation.
But you don't have to find summer in California to enjoy it. Summer is where and what you make it to be. Make it a great summer everyone....



agreed!!
ReplyDelete