Harry Potter Bonanza

Tonight is the night that America will go gaga for Harry Potter. The first part of the final book comes to movie theaters tonight across the nation. It's interesting to see how this book has changed not only the reading world, but the movie industry. The Harry Potter movies have all been smash hits. They have created billions of dollars in revenue.
I think the book and the movie offer an escape for kids as well as adults from an otherwise scary world. Yes, some parts of the Harry Potter series is grim and scary, but the overall message is good overcoming evil. Everyone is born with that ideal of the good in the world overcoming the satanical powers that try to bring it down. I have grown up on the Harry Potter series. I remember my Dad bringing home the first book, and saying that it would be a good read. He was right. This was before the whole Harry Potter frenzy began. I remember seeing the first movie at the Gateway in Salt Lake City with the young men in the Mt. Olympus 2nd Ward. I grew up on the series. The characters have become personal friends to millions of people around the world.
Well, I will be seeing the movie, along with countless of other people around the world. I will be a part of the 'Harry Potter' scene. After all, he provided me with stronger passion for reading in my life, as well as an amazing imagination in the magical. Tonight begins the first night of the end for this magical series.


Comments
Post a Comment