Sleep & Election Day!




Tired tired tired. I've been staying up very late, and waking up too early for the past few days. The only days I get to sleep in are Friday, Saturday and Sunday now. The other days I start at 7:30 or earlier. Going to bed after 1 in the morning does NOT help at all.
Roll into that some extreme emotional nights and you've got a sleep walking Stephen. I had to take a 2 hour nap yesterday to catch up on my Zzz's and I still was tired for the rest of the day. I feel like a good nap should be in order for me today after 12.

Also, on a brighter note, it's Election Day! I LOVE this day! I will be doing my homework and staying up in the night glued to the TV watching the news stations. It's kind of like a second birthday for me. I love the full coverage and that would be a dream job for me, to help cover an election! How cool would that be? I love it! We shall see what tonight brings, and see how America votes.

Comments

Popular Posts