I talk to friends
I talk to friends.
I talk to them a lot, sometimes, I don't talk to them a lot. For example, last night I talked to Mallory. I talk to her every once in awhile via phone...just because I'm basically the older brother she never had. I think she adores me, and loves to hear from me, but maybe not.
Anyway, California was fun. Didn't get to see all of my friends, but I'll see them soon, in about 2 weeks, and we will have the whole summer to play. It was so fun to be with Kyle Woolley. He makes me laugh so much. Especially when we went to the YSA dance, and then he told me it was a YSA dance for people 30 years old and over! Kyle!
Or when he faked his German accent when we were about to get in trouble for sneaking around at the Hyatt hotel in SD.
It will be fun to be with him soon. I didn't get to see Heather, but I will when I go down again. I hope everything is going super well for her. I hope she's dating some quality guys. I think about her family and all that they go through. I love that family. They have always been kind to me.
I miss my other friends, Kat. Apparently my parents ran into her Mom while I was down there, and she told them how Kat had told her that "She would have never been able to get through ASB without my help". That just made me smile! I hope that her mission in Brazil is amazing. I get her letters from her parents (they forward them on to me) and they are all very interesting, and SO Kat! I mean, she gets bit by a dog twice in less than an hour! Hardcore!
I miss my BEST FRIEND DRUE!!!! I can't believe that she is in Tennessee, and not here. She is one of the only persons who will get my non-Mormon humor jokes!
I miss arguing with Betsie! We just love arguing with each other over the stupidest things!
When I was younger, I saw my friend cry and curse at the wind. I realized why I love San Diego and California last week while I was down there. If only it wasn't so expensive!
I'm still sold on the idea of living in Texas, especially after being with Ima for 10 days. She's awesome! I'm so glad that she is a part of my family!
Speaking of Texas, I miss Erica. Sometimes, when I can't fall asleep at night, I try to remember her. I try to remember the night we went to hike the Y and only got to the first outlook. Then we just sat and watched the stars, the city, and listened to Jack Johnson radio on Pandora. We sat for over 3 hours, and the funny thing is that we always had something to talk about. How does that happen? I kind of wish we hadn't rushed into what we have now. Looking back, it might have been better to have not rushed everything that we did. I've been thinking, maybe we can start off on the right foot once fall comes around. But, what we have now is really good. I think it's pretty funny how I'm the 'talk of the town'. It's funny, but I guess if you come from such a small town, that kind of stuff happens.
Sometimes I feel that I try to get in contact too much, those aren't my intentions, I just really like talking and laughing with her. It's just that the last time I had a relationship with a girl (like we have now), those kind of things annoyed her so much that she broke it off, in such a harsh way. Bad memory.
Her laugh. Her eyes. Her smile. Things that make me remember Erica.
Hopefully, I can do what I've been wanting to do for her birthday. She is 18. I call her, I send messages to her. We instant message to stay in touch.
I talk to friends.
I talk to them a lot, sometimes, I don't talk to them a lot. For example, last night I talked to Mallory. I talk to her every once in awhile via phone...just because I'm basically the older brother she never had. I think she adores me, and loves to hear from me, but maybe not.
Anyway, California was fun. Didn't get to see all of my friends, but I'll see them soon, in about 2 weeks, and we will have the whole summer to play. It was so fun to be with Kyle Woolley. He makes me laugh so much. Especially when we went to the YSA dance, and then he told me it was a YSA dance for people 30 years old and over! Kyle!
Or when he faked his German accent when we were about to get in trouble for sneaking around at the Hyatt hotel in SD.
It will be fun to be with him soon. I didn't get to see Heather, but I will when I go down again. I hope everything is going super well for her. I hope she's dating some quality guys. I think about her family and all that they go through. I love that family. They have always been kind to me.
I miss my other friends, Kat. Apparently my parents ran into her Mom while I was down there, and she told them how Kat had told her that "She would have never been able to get through ASB without my help". That just made me smile! I hope that her mission in Brazil is amazing. I get her letters from her parents (they forward them on to me) and they are all very interesting, and SO Kat! I mean, she gets bit by a dog twice in less than an hour! Hardcore!
I miss my BEST FRIEND DRUE!!!! I can't believe that she is in Tennessee, and not here. She is one of the only persons who will get my non-Mormon humor jokes!
I miss arguing with Betsie! We just love arguing with each other over the stupidest things!
When I was younger, I saw my friend cry and curse at the wind. I realized why I love San Diego and California last week while I was down there. If only it wasn't so expensive!
I'm still sold on the idea of living in Texas, especially after being with Ima for 10 days. She's awesome! I'm so glad that she is a part of my family!
Speaking of Texas, I miss Erica. Sometimes, when I can't fall asleep at night, I try to remember her. I try to remember the night we went to hike the Y and only got to the first outlook. Then we just sat and watched the stars, the city, and listened to Jack Johnson radio on Pandora. We sat for over 3 hours, and the funny thing is that we always had something to talk about. How does that happen? I kind of wish we hadn't rushed into what we have now. Looking back, it might have been better to have not rushed everything that we did. I've been thinking, maybe we can start off on the right foot once fall comes around. But, what we have now is really good. I think it's pretty funny how I'm the 'talk of the town'. It's funny, but I guess if you come from such a small town, that kind of stuff happens.
Sometimes I feel that I try to get in contact too much, those aren't my intentions, I just really like talking and laughing with her. It's just that the last time I had a relationship with a girl (like we have now), those kind of things annoyed her so much that she broke it off, in such a harsh way. Bad memory.
Her laugh. Her eyes. Her smile. Things that make me remember Erica.
Hopefully, I can do what I've been wanting to do for her birthday. She is 18. I call her, I send messages to her. We instant message to stay in touch.
I talk to friends.


Comments
Post a Comment