New Horizons


I love the world.
It is so intriguing to see the different cultural backgrounds of the world. I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to travel to many places. London, Paris, Marseilles, Rome, Florence, Venice, Costa Rica, Puerto Vallarta Mexico, Vancouver, and Mongolia. I would love to travel again. I want to go to the middle east. The culture and history there is amazing.
I want to see the world, but then again, don't we all. I guess I would love to open my eyes to the gaps of cultural differences that seems to separate my ideals and ideology with others. Are we not all brothers and sisters to one another? I believe that there is a bond that connects us between interracial and intercultural differences. I believe that bond is in essence, the energy that keeps us going in life. It is that of hope. A hope for a better life. A hope that we will stand, arm and arm with our brothers and sisters across the world, united in each others hope. I do not believe in superiority and inferiority within a system, let alone a human race. I believe that there is good in all humans.
That is why I want to travel. I want to see the good in all humans. To stand with a brother and see the goodness within his eyes. A hope for a brighter future.

Comments

Popular Posts